Presidents Message - update

You will recall that in February of this year I announced I was stepping down as President of the club and at that time I invited interested candidates for the position to step forward by the end of the month.

Ultimately only one candidate stepped forward but, fortunately, that candidate is of the highest caliber imaginable for the role. His name is Mike Densky.

Those of you who know Mike will have been struck by his dedication, commitment and passion for the game and for the club; I am delighted that he will be the new custodian of the values and beliefs we have striven so hard to build.

To follow due process I am allowing the rest of March for any club members to raise any objections or concerns but failing anything unexpected Mike will officially assume the role on April 1st (please refrain from obvious jokes relating to the date – we get it)
Mark Austin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home